Get an extra 40% OFF with the promo code – workwanderers
Running Remote is the largest conference for remote teams globally. This year it will be held in Bali, which as become a renowned destination for digital nomads and remote workers. The conference will take place from 29-30 June, so get your tickets soon to avoid missing out.
The organisation states that their mission is ‘to provide the education and tools that founders & professionals need to succeed in the future of work. This is a gathering of leaders who will share everything they’ve learnt running a remote first organisation. Modern management practices in a tropical paradise’.
Some of the speakers include founders and CEOs from companies such as Dribble, Shopify, Hotjar & Angelist to name a few. Some topics that will be covered include:
- How to Manage Remote Engineering Teams for Scale
- What Does it Take to Get VC Funding For a Distributed Company?
- Identify the Pros and Cons of Participating in the e-Residency Program
- How To Collaborate Visually Within Remote Reams
- How Shopify Built the Biggest Remote Support Team in the World
- Setting Up Your Corporate Structure Remotely: What Are the Advantages/Disadvantages?
Get a full pass to this conference and expect 2 days jampacked with keynote speakers, networking sessions, workshops, 5-star lunch buffets, not to mention a full-blown beach party in Bali.
A single Full Pass costs $849. The more team members you bring, the greater the discount! Work Wanderers & Running Remote have partnered up to offer you an even better ticket price. Use the code workwanderers to get 40% off the ticket price. Check out all the ticket options here.
Check out the promo video here:
See you there Wanderers!