If you’re an entrepreneur or freelancer, chances are you’ve probably been hearing a lot of phrases like “coworking retreat” and “digital nomad retreat” lately. What does this mean exactly, and what type of opportunities could a retreat like this open up for you?
Who are the Digital Nomads?
Digital nomads are people who have designed their working lives in a way that allows them to work remotely. Simply put, they can pick up their laptop and move their “office” anywhere life takes them.
Digital nomad retreats are ideal for:
- Creatives: Freelance writers and bloggers, graphic designers, photographers, and videographers.
- Programmers: Software developers, web developers, mobile developers, data scientists and tech assistants.
- Entrepreneurs: CEOs, founders, startup owners and small business owners.
- Advertisers: Digital marketers, SEO and PPC specialists, social media managers and email marketing managers.
If you’ve got an adventurous spirit, and a job you can do from anywhere in the world, the digital nomad retreat experience is perfect for you.
Making the Most of Remote Working
Remote working allows you to get that work-life balance just right, giving you the freedom to earn your way as you explore new parts of the world. A digital nomad retreat will give you the opportunity to travel and work together with fellow freelancers, entrepreneurs and remote workers from cities all over the world.
How do you spend your time on one of these retreats? That’s largely up to you. You’ll enjoy coworking and co-living space with your fellow travellers, with shared mealtimes and scheduled local activities. You’ll also have plenty of flexibility to explore your surroundings at your own pace – no pressure, no fuss.
Why Join a Digital Nomad Retreat?
Apart from the obvious opportunity to explore a new city and check a few great items off your “bucket list”, there are some other great advantages to joining a coworking retreat:
- Connect with a community: You’ll get the chance to meet and network with a group of like-minded people. You’ll make lasting friendships, and you may meet some future partners for creative business collaborations too.
- Structure and connectivity: When travelling on your own, you might struggle to find a workspace that allows you to be productive, or a spot with a reliable Internet connection. On retreat, you get 24-hour access to well-equipped coworking spaces with high-speed WiFi, so you can focus on your work with no interruptions.
- Accommodation: Forget those dodgy hostels and backpackers’ spots – great quality accommodation is included in the retreats, giving you the private space you need to relax and recharge.
Ready to Become a Work Wanderer?
If the idea of a digital nomad retreat has got you feeling the bite of the travel bug, it’s time to hop on a plane and join the wandering experience. Work Wanderers organises premium coworking retreats in some of the world’s most popular remote working destinations – Cape Town, Bali and Budapest.
What’s included in the experience?
- Airport pickups
- A private bedroom in a modern villa or apartment
- Access to a well-connected coworking space nearby
- Group excursions
- Masterclasses & skillshares
- Volunteering opportunities
- Local SIM to keep you connected
- Amazing opportunities to meet new people and try new things
Prices vary depending on the length of the retreat – you can visit Cape Town for 2 weeks for as little as $1050, or spend a whole month adventuring in Bali for $2200.
Find out more about these exciting digital nomad retreats, and book your ticket to a truly dreamy destination for an unforgettable experience.